Values Statement & Code Of Ethics
We respect our clients as equal partners who deserve our complete attention and support. Our reputation is based on earning and maintaining the confidence of our clients by continually striving to understand their needs completely and using all resources at our disposal to meet or exceed those needs.
We believe that our investment in personnel, materials, and technology allows us to multiply our operating efficiencies in our areas of expertise. We share this value with our clients by offering services that lower their operating costs, improve productivity, and liberate resources our clients can use better in their core area of operations.
We understand the physical and mental harm caused by injuries and accidents, and we commit ourselves to educate both our employees and our clients in safe working practices. We will work to continually maintain a clean and sound environment for working and for the preservation of information.
We are constantly on guard against external or internal criminal or malicious activity that could injure personnel or damage information assets in our care. We recognize our duty to maintain the integrity of our facilities, processes, vehicles, and personnel.
Our business decisions, company policies, communication practices and employee actions are based on sound ethical principles. We believe in fair dealings and honest and complete communication with our clients and aspire toward the continuous improvement of our organization.
Our organization is comprised of individuals who work together toward a common goal of exceptional service. We extend this spirit of teamwork and common purpose to our clients, and also to our competitors. We value opportunities to learn from one another in order to improve what we do.
Code of Ethics
As a member of PRISM International, we recognize our commitment to a philosophy of professionalism toward our clients, fellow members and the public.Our commitment to each of these is
TO OUR CUSTOMERS, WE WILL
- Clearly identify the terms and conditions of our contractual agreements and fulfill them in good faith.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of client information resources.
- Initiate best practices and utilize quality controls in providing information management services.
- Pledge to keep our facilities, employees, controls, and procedures compliant and prepared to fulfill our responsibilities.
TO OUR FELLOW MEMBERS, WE WILL
- Acknowledge a shared understanding of our serious responsibility in caring for client information assets.
- Communicate and cooperate effectively in order to maintain high standards of service.
- Facilitate peer education and participate in information exchanges among members in order to advance and improve the industry
- Work together to further the professional image of the information management industry.
TO OUR PUBLIC, WE WILL
- Take seriously any ethical complaint brought against a member
- Pledge our firm to be a good corporate citizen, fulfilling responsibilities to the communities in which we serve.
- Continually invest in improving industry knowledge, resources, practices, products, and services.
- Educate others about information management issues.