New Member Kit & Resources
What Are The Immediate Benefits of Becoming a Member of PRISM International?
Guidelines, Studies and Compliance Documents
When you join PRISM International you gain immediate access to industry documentation and information you can use to help your business run more profitably. Some of these include:
- standard storage agreement
- employee confidentiality agreement
- disaster planning workbook
- insurance and risk transfer guidelines
- media vault guidelines
- records retention guidelines
- shelving and racking guidelines
- glossary of industry terms
- PRISM International offers its members a quarterly magazine that focuses on industry-specific topics. Back articles of this publication are searchable in the Member’s Only section of the PRISM International website.
- For more frequent communication, PRISM International also offers a bi-monthly newsletter, sent by broadcast e-mail. This publication focuses on educational and headquarters events and activities and recent news events.
Member Mall Website Marketing
- PRISM International offers information managers access to all PRISM International members, world-wide. For those customers who are seeking an outsource partner an on-line searchable database guides potential customers to PRISM International members.
Information Management Resource Directory
- PRISM International also produces a printed version of the searchable web database. This publication listing all products and services offered by each member. This directory is distributed to thousands of potential customers by mail and at trade shows. An electronic copy is also available for download.
- Members of PRISM International enjoy exclusive access to some “Members Resources”, like educational materials and industry studies and discounted rates to others, such as events and conferences.
Member Research and Regulatory Information Access to Industry Information and Research
Call to find answers to
- PRISM International provides compliance information for both members and member clients in such areas as HIPAA, Gramm Leach Bliley, FACTA, Privacy Regulations and Directives, etc.
- PRISM International provides industry representation before government and standards bodies regulating information management issues, codes and standards issues, and in responding to media inquiries about the industry.
- PRISM International facilitates networking among members through a Member Community, task group activity, and mentoring and leadership development programs.
- Programs include discounts with APPI Energy, Avis, Budget, Lenovo, Office Depot, Tsys, and UPS.