ANZ Consumer Study to Focus on RIM Issues
The results of the 2019 i-SIGMA ANZ Consumer Attitudes Study are designed to provide insight on many crucial records and information management practices and trends.
- How business records are stored.
- Trends in the use of media for records storage.
- The extent to which digital transformation is a priority.
- Where customers are turning for digital transformation expertise.
- The factors that determine the selection of records management service provider.
- The importance of certification in service provider selection.
- The functional role that dictates information governance policy.
Furthermore, each result can be cross-referenced and dissected by the size of the organization, its industry-type (medical, government, financial, etc.) as well as the other responses.
The results of the 2019 Consumer Attitudes Study will be released at the upcoming i-SIGMA ANZ Conference on 18 July in Sydney. At the event, Mike Trigwell of Taverner Research will discuss how the study was conducted and how the results can translate into actionable strategy.
*Discount is based off the full registration rate and will already be applied for online registrations.